We, at ENSO which one of the best service providers in emerging India because we have an expert team to always be ready to solve the problem with solutions by using the art of excellence, knowledge, skill, and technology. .
We always get ready to solve any kind of problem with one of the best solutions with expertise.
We pride in caring and maintaining equipment well whenever we shall get an opportunity to serve our service to the world then we provide excellent service to the world because we believe that "we always doing our best to make present good then tomorrow will also".
- WORK ORDER
- MICRO STUDY OF SITE
- WORK PLAN
- SERVICE DELIVER
We finally get orders from clients due to the best quality service at the maximum possible cost-effectiveness.
We gather the information of equipment & surrounding on-site with past and present data
Our expert team will plan the best possible services plan with the help of micro study data
We start delivering our services according to plan on-site
For providing best in class service we gather feedback from different sources
On the behalf of feedback data and data study, we modified our execution plan for better service according to the client’s requirements.
We implement our modified plan for the best cost and service effectiveness .which is win win for both client and us.
- LHD, LPDT, PASSENGER CAR MAINTENANCE
- JAMBOO MAINTENANCE
- HYDRAULICS MAINTENANCE
- ENGINE OVERHAULING
- TRANSMISSION, TORQUE CONVERTER REFURBISHMENT
- ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS OF EQUIPMENT
- COMMISSIONING AND INSTALLATION OF HYDRAULIC EQUIPMENT
- HT & LT Cable Laying & Termination
- House wiring & Control wiring of Starters & Feeders
- LT panel installation & Maintenance
- AC Motor Maintenance
- Dumpers & Loaders Maintenance and fault rectification
- Underground Machinery maintenance
- Long hole Machines, Core Drilling machines, Face drilling machines Fault rectification & maintenance
TOTAL LUBRICATION MANAGEMENT
- STANDARD ORGANIZATION
- ROLE RESPONSIBILITY AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- RE- LUBRICATION
- LUBRICATION ANALYSIS THROUGH A STANDARDIZED CHART
- OIL CONSUMPTION RATIO
- CONDITION MONITORING LUBRICATION
- ROOT CAUSE FAILURE ANALYSIS OF EACH PROBLEM
Bharat singh Rawat
Vishwajeet Kumar Singh
Prem Gangaiah Mallarapu
Ankur Alok Raj